
...which daddyhan got for me when he went to buy lunch.
I'd never have gotten it if I didnt make a remark abt it in the morning. I was telling him why I didnt get flowers and breakfast in bed. Nonetheless, it was still sweet of him to get me those flowers though I honestly think they look very ugly, with the bad selection of colors. They are now sitting in the living room in a milk jar. Yes, a milk jar used in an english tea setting. >.< No vase la.

My darling posing with the flowers. She is supposed to look up and smile, as if she is presenting the flowers to me. However, the flowers, wrapper & ribbons proved to be more enticing than mummy, and I was ignored.
She later gave me a mother's day pressie when I was done wiping down her butt, by giving a last push n splattered little poo nuggets on me. Sweet.
Happy Mothers day to all!

happy belated m day ^^
ReplyDelete