I was juz commenting abt it.. and today she fell.
It was only a 20cm drop to the carpeted floor, but it was enough to make her cry her lungs out. I tot she was already going to sleep, so I left her in the usual corner of our bed, with all the pillows and bolsters surrounding her. I think her new found skill proves to be too good for all this barriers, and she climbed over one of the bolster and fell off.
Good thing we dismantled the bed frame and placed the mattress on the floor instead. I really cannot imagine what will happen if she falls from a higher height. Im pretty shaken as it is, and I do not even wanna think too much abt the 'what ifs'.
Held her so tight juz now to comfort her. Called daddyhan and almost broke down. Brave girl stopped crying almost immediately when I cuddled her. Showered her with lotsa kisses and nursed her till she dozed off.
Looks like we're going shopping for a playpen tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*hugz* I know how it feels for the little to hurt themselves.
ReplyDeleteIt'll get better. :)
Thanks Em!
ReplyDelete