Sunday, May 25, 2008

Milestone - She can crawl.

It all started last week when daddyhan taught her how to coordinate her hands n legs to move forward. The next day, she was wriggling her way around on the bed. I am really amazed at how fast babies can learn and this week, she started crawling on her knees!!!!
Still pretty wobbly on her knees, but yep, she is moving forward fast now! So happy to see her reach another milestone, yet stressed at the same time that I can no longer leave her on the bed alone. Its getting really tricky to do my things. She is so attached to me that she cries when Im out of sight even for a second. Guess I better start looking for options to confine her shld I needa do my chores before she gets herself in some nasty situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment