Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ning & ice lolly

I used to be pretty anal with what I give her.
1st, I insisted on feeding her organics. Then I realised that its not such a big deal if I dun. So I stopped.
Then I insisted on purees & cereals, no salt no sugar no blah blah blah.
Now, Im starting to give her junks! All the rules n whatever principles juz flew out of the window when she took her 1st lick of ice kachang w/o the syrup(maybe alittle). Next no-no food was crystal jade's dessert of chysanthemum & apple jelly, which she actually ate quite a bit.
Now, its this!







She was hesitant to lick it when I offered it to her. After the initial lick, theres no stopping her! She crawled towards me when I moved away, climbed all over me and kept pulling at the hand thats holding the treat when I refused to feed her. Thats how much she enjoyed it! I really ought to stop giving her junks, but her face juz lit up whenever she eats something she isnt supposed to.
Its just too irresistable to stop.

4 comments:

  1. First, she seemed to say, "shi mi lai, so hard one?"

    hehe very cute lah.. rosy rosy cheek and sharp chin....very girlish..

    kiss kiss to lyn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dewi, that is consider sharp chin? I dunno how to see, I always tot it is considered squarish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly how I felt...

    Bu...But! After seeing her peeps, I dont think anyone can resist NOT giving her the lolly!

    Its such a joy to look at her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ning is soooo cute!!! i wanna see her, pinch her rosy cheek and give her a big big hug!!

    ReplyDelete